Sunday, March 31, 2013

This Week...

This week Tommy asked me which cloud Heaven was on...

Daniel was supposed to be in his room changing his clothes on Friday night but instead he was standing on a toy chest naked and dancing in his window with a blue and red flashing light up toy.

Bella and I began reading from her devotional, Jesus Calling. It feels so good to do something just for her and I. And its so amazing and confidence building that I was able to teach this little person how to read.... somehow I couldn't imagine the day when she would read to me at night.

This week Vivian tried my patience and somehow also pulled me through the exhausting times with her cuteness. On Friday we were spring cleaning some things while Bella was away at a sleepover  and the boys played together. She was my little helper/terror. It made the work go soooo much slower but somehow it made everything more fun. Even when she was drinking out of the dirty trash can I was washing in the tub using the medicine dispenser.... even then...... *shudder* gag*....

Daniel asked me when it would be Easter again this morning.... I was confused. I said that TODAY is Easter. He looked confused then.

He said...
"So last week (when we colored eggs and went to the church egg hunt) was just practicing?".

This morning we all put on our Sunday best, and we were on timeish.... and we were better than we usually are. Or maybe it just seemed that way. Maybe we seemed better, shinier, less whiney to me because I was seeing us through the lens of this love. This all sacrificing, poured out, unbelievable love that Jesus gives.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH PTL, HALLELUIA....you are back and writing the things that make me laugh and cry at the same time!!!

i LOVE reading these things about the kids and your day to day experiences....

WELCOME BACK POODIE LEE!!!! I LOVE YOU & MISSED YOU TERRIBLY!!! XOXO