Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Four

Last night Tom and I went out for a much needed date. And we had a trip to the store to pick a gift for Daniel's birthday today.

When I got home he was still up and he got out of bed to say goodnight.
I said "Give me one more three year old hug and kiss! Tomorrow when you hug me you will be four!"

To my great surprise the boy who will NOT let me refer to him as my baby got teary eyed and quivery lipped and said "I think maybe I wanna be three for just one more day mama. I don't wanna grow up yet!"

I informed him that he wasn't born till after dinner... and therefore we could count most of tomorrow as still being three :)

And now just to keep him three at least a little bit forever.... All about Daniel



1.  How old are you? Five.... uh four!

2. What's your favorite color? Green. and I like black.

3. What's your favorite food? Grapes.... black and green and red.

3. Who's your best friend? Isaac and Jofuf (Joseph)

4. What's your favorite toy? um... I don't know. Everything in the galaxy.

5. What's your favorite tv show? Batman and Superman and hulk. (he has never see batman.)

6. What's your favorite movie? Aventurers. ( Which means Avengers.)

7. What's your favorite treat? Twistlers (twizzlers)

8. Where is your favorite place to go? um.... the museums.

9. What's you favorite video game? Sonic

10. What do you wanna be when you grow up? A Dad.

11. What's your favorite song? I don't know. Bruno Mars?

12. What is your favorite memory of something we did? What's a memory?

A memory is something you remember we did before.  Oh... I remember going to cooks forest.

13. Why do you like Cook's forest? I like going out with flashlights and finding people.

14. Who is your favorite babysitter? Andrea

15. Why? Because she is my best friend and I love her.

16. Where is your favorite place to go with Daddy? the working place (home depot)

17. What is Daddy's job? going to Mr. Bruce's and fixin cars and trucks.

18. What is Mommy's job? Doing stuff at the house and cleaning stuff and putting stuff the right way.

19. What's your job? playing.... I don't have a job. I only have to play and eat.

20. What do you wanna now that your four? um.... go see what my presents are at nans house. Can we go now? Can we?

And so we are off to swim and get a present as per the birthday boys request :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do love my Daniel Man .....Nana

Anonymous said...

i've said it before and i'll say it again!!! "DARE TO BE A DANIEL"....he's da bomb!!! xoxo and i love him big much!!! GiGi